Angel: Earthly Possessions

Another good Angel story. Already read several Dark Horse & IDW Angel books. Aside from the new After the Fall series, this is the 1st Angel book with monsters. What can I do? I don't like monsters and believe that evil can be visualised in other ways.
Loved the story although somewhere around the middle I figured out that the ex-priest is the one infesting the celebs with demons. The story ends with the ex-priest resuming his deeds in London and I wonder whether there was a sequell to that.
There is 1 big hole story wise. Chapter 1 ends with Doyle going to talk to the "wrong guys" as he puts it to gather info for Angel. Chapter 2 starts with the fact that Doyle died with no explanation to how, when and why. This story is set during the TV show's season 1. Since I started watching Angel from season 3, I can only guess that it's explained on the show.
The art is very good and bright even during the night. The monsters are not that noticeable like in the new IDW series.

0 Responses to "Angel: Earthly Possessions"