Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus

In accordance with my resolution to catch up with my BSG comics reading, I've already read the Pegasus oneshot, and wasn't impressed.
The new BSG is being aired only on the satalite channels here and I've got cables and not sattalie at home, so I'm probably missing something, because I don't get what this oneshot was all about. There is nothing special about a story in which the cylons ambush the colonials and wipe them out. This is what the BSG universe is based on. I also can't decide whether the whole story really happened or it was a dream sequence. The art though, is very impressive.
Next I'm going to read Season Zero #1-6. Maybe it will make things more clear. BTW, although I'm not watching the new BSG series, I had no problem re what's going on with the other NBSG comics that I read so far.

0 Responses to "Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus"