Spike: After the Fall news

From writer Brian Lynch blog:
  • Even though this is my and Franco's third SPIKE series, there are no appearances from Beck or Betta George or Tok or even Trots the Evil Horse Puppet. George premiered in SPIKE:ASYLUM # 2 and then came back to life in SPIKE:SHADOW PUPPETS #2, so it would have been nice to have him appear, however briefly, in SPIKE:ATF # 2, but the story is king and the fish had no place.I miss Beck and Tok and Mosaic. I think I'll visit them again, AATF.

Cool, there are going to be more Spike comics.

  • Illyria is a full-on supporting character in this, and we deal with her current situation. However, if you don't SPIKE:ATF you'll still understand what's going on with her in ANGEL:ATF. And vice versa, actually. Illyria isn't the only character from the ANGEL TV show that makes an appearance.
  • Gunn is not the villain in SPIKE:ATF. The villain in SPIKE:ATF would make Gunn wet his pants.

Sounds good !!! Also I;m crossing my fingers that the older Spike comics will be re-printed by IDW in the smaller & cheaper version, or they'll appear in a bargain bin somewhere :)

0 Responses to "Spike: After the Fall news"