Star Wars: Dark Times #1-5 - The Path to Nowhere

The 1st issue of Star Wars: Dark Times, Vector story is about to arrive in this week's shipment, so I decided that it's time to start reading this series. I'm not as versed in the Star Wars universe as I am in the Star Trek and Stargate universes, but I enjoy it anyway.
The 1st story arc - The path to nowhere is great and I'm very happy that I "gave in" and started reading Star Wars comics. The story is very touching and the fact that the Jedi didn't manage to save the youngling made it different.
I don't understand why killing the slaver means that the Jedi strayed from the Jedi path. Also I have a problem with the portrayal of Lord Vader. The writer goes out of his way to show that there is more of Anakin Skywaklker in Vader then was shown in movies 4-6.

0 Responses to "Star Wars: Dark Times #1-5 - The Path to Nowhere"