I love bargains

There is this shop in Dizengoff Center that has a box full of back issues, including Star Wars issues. Over a year they kept insisting on full cover price. On Tuesday I was in the neighborhood and decided to visit them and discovered that finally they wizened up and now are asking for only IS5 per issue which is only 1/3 of the original price. So I bought 19 issues and would have bought more if there were any. Some back issues are still missing from having a full set.

BTW - today the blogger refused to upload images straight from the computer, so instead I've uploaded them to photobucket and used the option to upload them from there to the blog. It worked and was much faster then the direct upload.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
#10-15, 18-20










Star Wars: Legacy #6-10, 12-15








0 Responses to "I love bargains"