Review of Angel: Autumnal

Finished reading this book that collects Angel #12-14 from Dark Horse. The 2 stories in this book are good and same goes for the art. The 2nd story is only 1 issue long but it doesn't affect the story telling. Christopher Golden & Tom Sniegoski - the writers, did a very good job fitting it into the limited space of only 1 issue, unlike David Tishman from IDW's Star Trek.
I enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed IDW's Angel: The Curse and looking forward to reading the other Dark Horse Angel graphic novel I have.
Talking about IDW's Angel - I still don't understand why the new Angel: After the Fall series have to be so riddled with monsters. Being almost monsters free didn't take anything from the 3 Angel stories I read so far.

0 Responses to "Review of Angel: Autumnal"