Review of Star Wars: Legacy #9-10 - Trust Issues



Trust Issues is the 2nd story I've read from Star Wars: Legacy and I love it. The far into the future expanded universe story is true to the Star Wars theme and is a reasonable out come of events from where the Return of the Jedi movie left them. Each of Legacy's stories reveals a mix of new info about where things stand at that point and characters backgrounds. At the end of this story we learn who is Cade Skywalker's mother. During the stories the Imperial characters wonder why the Sith leader wants Cade to be captured alive. To me it seems that since Cade's ancestor was Darth Vader, the current Sith Darth leader wants to turn Cade into a new Darth Vader.
Anyhow, I'm beginning to very much enjoy the Star Wars expanded universe and in the future may start reading the books too. For now I'm seteling for the comics.

0 Responses to "Review of Star Wars: Legacy #9-10 - Trust Issues"