Starship Troopers

It's not Stargate, Star Trek or even Star Wars, but I like the stories. Found the "Blaze of Glory" issues in a comics con and got hooked. This month the ongoing series is supposed to resume with new creative team. I hope that I'll like their as much as I liked Tony Lee's work. So far the various series told the story of Will Tanner from his recruitment to him leading his own squad.

Starship Troopers: Blaze of Glory #1-4




Starship Troopers: Dead Man's Hand #1-4
Getting all 4 issues was kind of an adventure. After enjoying Blaze of Glory, I went to CNV and found only issue #1. Months later, issue #4 appeared in CNV's bargain bin. Then on last Free Comic Book Day issues #2-3 and only them appeared in Comikaza's bargain bin. Luckily it was just before Damaged Justice's issue #4 was released, so i was able to read it in the right order. :)

Starship Troopers: Damaged Justice #1-4
Starship Troopers #1-4





0 Responses to "Starship Troopers"